Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Art Set for the iPad

One of my favorite digital art programs for the iPad is Art Set. These are some of the pieces I've created. A big advantage to digital art on the iPad is the ability to create just about anywhere except outside during the day. It's a good way to practice drawing, shading, blending, etc.

This program only has one layer and limited undos, but the beauty of it is it's simplicity. It's very easy to learn and quite powerful.















Created in Art Set and filters were applied in PS Express.

The Mountain Lion was created in Art Set, taken into Procreate to add fur and back into Art Set for the background.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Oh how fun!!
I am looking forward to getting an iPad and trying out digital creating!
love your giraffes!!

Terry said...

Thank you, Jess! I really love doing art on the iPad.

Sue J said...

Hi Terry, I too have Art Set but I can't get the hang of it. You've created some great pieces with it :)

Terry said...

Thank you, Sue! It took me a while to get the hang of it, but if you just start something (try using one of the colored papers) and keep going with it, you will fall in love with it too. The blending tools are so great.

They have Art Set Pro now and it's also very good. In some cases easier to blend.

Happy New Year!

Lorraine said...

nice drawings love the chicken