Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hands and Heart

From Willowing's Class, I believe it was that class, I learned about Monica at Hands and Heart. She is an amazing artist, singer, musician, you name it! I've joined 12 of her groups and have taken two of her classes. She paints the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. She lives in Mexico City. These pieces were inspired by her groups and classes. I'm still working on one of the classes, it had 30 videos!

I made these ATCs from one of her classes.



The ATC below was from a video on her website about making an ATC with Cracked Glass using UTEE. I used a photo of my Grandparents.


The pieces below are from her other videos and classes that I have taken.





This piece reminds me of my cousin, Jordan. It was inspired by Monica's video "Winter" It is acrylic paint and Modeling Paste. 


I call this next piece "Twisted Sister" as her neck is totally unrealistic, I'm still learning...



This is my first real watercolor piece. I am learning how to work with watercolor in Monica's "Inspire Me Workshop Mixed Media Class"



No comments: